Meridian 4 burner plus side burner bbq
Browse our video below to see the amazing bbq features.
The Meridian range is an upmarket, European styled, superb quality range of gas bbq that accommodates the “modular system” range of accessories thus allowing for a variety of cooking methods to be added and used with this bbq.
True to Cadac’s innovative form is the breakthrough in BBQ hygiene introduced with this range; “the easy wash clean” system. The smooth walled porcelain enamelled construction of the fire box and drainage channels flowing to a drip cup outside the BBQ, allow the BBQ to be thoroughly cleaned using oven cleaner or detergent or water eliminating residue build-up.
The drip cup is emptied, wiped clean and easily replaced into the back of the BBQ after each use. This prevents unhygenic, unsightly and dirty interiors of BBQ’s. Moreover when the inside of the BBQ is wiped, there are no sharp edges that may cut hands.
Separately purchasable “Drop In” modular tops are available to widen the grilling possibilities to help get the best out of a Meridian. Lift out one of the 3 cooking grates and simply “drop in” a Baking Stone, Reversible Grill, Warmer pan or Stainless Steel Teppanyaki Plate.
All Meridians are supplied with three cooking grids.
Meridian range is available in 3 or 4 burner and both have a side burner and side table. Available in black or stainless steel.
Features & specifications
- 4 burners allow you to prepare a feast quickly and conveniently
- “Push and turn” piezo ignition for each burner makes it easy to get your barbecue started
- Side burner allows you to prepare sauces, and comes with a lid so it can also be used as an extra surface
- Double skinned dome lid stops precious heat from escaping, ensuring your food is cooked to perfection
- Grade 304 stainless steel burners are tough, long lasting, and easy to clean
- Powder coated steel construction will last for years to come
- U-shaped cooking grids trap the heat, ensuring quick and even heat up
- Handy storage cabinets have double skinned steel doors with magnetic push release
- Thermometer in lid so that you know exactly what temperature your food is
- Rustproof stainless steel side panels are extremely durable
- 2 large rubberised wheels and 2 castor wheels for easy portability
- Compact folding hood design so that the barbecue can sit flush against a wall to save space
- Grill and removable drip tray are coated in matt vitreous enamel for easy cleaning
- When cleaning inside of barbecue, there are no sharp edges that may cut hands
- Warming rack is ideal for garlic bread, veg, or for keeping cooked meat warm a little longer
- Length: 1627mm
- Breadth: 635mm
- Height: 1102mm
- Approx Weight: 68Kg
- Cooking Area: 3920cm²
- Total Heat Output: 52203BTU
- Total Gas Consumption: 1100grams/h
- Lid Construction: Painted / powder coated double skinned dome hood
- Cooking Surfaces Included: 3 x 263mm x 490mm rolled barbecue grids
- Gas Burners: 4
Birkirkara, BKR 9043,
Shop / Office Hours - Mon to Fri 9am : 1pm / 4pm : 7pm
Sat 9am : 1pm
Tel : +356 27581303
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bbq, Bbq Built-In and Freestanding, Bbq gas units€589.00